Thursday, February 28, 2013

A new Chapter ..........



Hello Bloggers,

As much as I have put it off, I feel in my heart of hearts this post is the right thing to do. I am not going to get into anything personal and please believe me when I say this is not a pity post. After 22 years of marriage but living together for 28 years, Joseph and I are going through a divorce...I have cried all the tears I am going to cry…... I have been through all the emotions,  from anger, to denial, grief and more. We had to sell our home 2 years ago. We moved into a cottage above the garage at my brother’s home, in the country and I have opted to stay on here. Joseph has moved and gone to live with his youngest sister.

I WILL make it MY home, I WILL make it shine, I WILL make a new life. I am blessed with three of the most caring, loving, responsible and kind children - and two of the most precious daughter-in-laws (they are the same as having two extra daughters) - and I will continue to draw on their strength, love and prayers.

This is the beginning of a new chapter in my life and by the Grace of God, family and friends I will get through the rough days I still have, but must add they do get better and better all the time. There is an air of freedom and liberty about the entire saga. Some days I have sunshine, some days I have sad days and some times I still cry.

So friends out there, bare with me through this time of many changes.....we will meet again soon.... until then, please take good care of yourselves, love with all you have, give whatever you can and cherish each moment of your lives. Remember Jesus loves you and so do I. Love to all of you! I will be back to blogging seriously soon – especially now I will have much more time on my hands.
xxx

1 comment: